5. You recognize these terms and could use any/all of them in a sentence:
DSNG, di/di, mo/mo, MFM, twin skin, SBS
4. You want to give a biology lesson (and a dictionary) to the stranger who asks if your boy and girl are identical.
3. You could slap a person just for asking "are they twins?" (it's only the 50th time today!)
2. You're at Babies R Us registering and think to yourself, "Should I get two swings, two bouncy seats, or one of each (or two of each)?!"
1. Your fertility and reproductive history (and sometimes, future) automatically become a topic of conversation among complete strangers, whether you like it or not.
What is the rudest, strangest or nicest thing someone has said to you about your children?